Friday, November 2, 2012

interesting facebook photos from October
 
 
this one from superstorm Sandy
 
 
 the perfect example of why not to build on the beach
 
 
how many examples do we need?
 
 
 
 
thanks Albert
(do you think that was his pick-up line??)
 
 
 
love this photo of Port Townsend
 
we lived there from 1982 to 2003
you can almost see my uptown house and the V street house in this photo
we lived in 8 houses in those 20 years!
who can name them all?   L.?
 
it's beautiful there and I miss the community we had
but the weather
 
for example
we use to say that we hoped summer would come on a week-end....
 
 
 here is one for the election
 
the other super storm
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and my personal favorite:
 
 
 
ok, on to more serious things
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I am not sure about the words, but the photo is inspirational
 
 
 
 
 
 I leave you with happiness
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment