Saturday, September 10, 2011

9/10/11     cool date!


My angels left last night.  I was glad to have at least 2 (if not the prescribed 3) friends to send my angels too.  They are both awesome woman.  Thank you so much!
When the angels left last night I opened the door and let them out.  I thanked them and honored them, out loud.  It did feel a little strange, but I have no close neighbors.   I tried to be open to the possibility of angels really being with me all week.  If they want to come and help us, great, I need all the help I can get.
Did I imagine that it was a special week?  True I was by myself which is rare.  The one thing that really stood out - was that there were so many butterflies in the yard this week, lots of different kinds of butterflies.  Probably just a coincidence, it could have just been a hatch, but nice timing don’t you think?
Every day that the angels were here, I drew 3 angel cards in the morning.  Does everyone have a pack of angel cards?  Oh I hope so, they are lovely little cards with a word on them and a sweet angel graphic doing the word, little thoughts for the day, or occasion or moment.  It focused my thoughts for the day.
day 1  awaking, enthusiasm, vision
day 2  grace, delight, balance
day 3  efficiency, healing, respect
day 4  clarity, blank!, synthesis
 
         (blank is good, I get to put in any word I want, I put in "write")

day 5  discernment, responsibility, purpose
day 6  intuition, contentment, expectancy
I have to fess up that I let the angels out late.  I did not want them to go.  It was weird, I was spot on 10:30 pm when they came but not 10:30 pm when they left, more like 11:45.  Oh well, I did the best I could and they are on their way now to their next home to work their magic.


Wikipedia describes angels as spiritual beings, often referred to as messengers of god.  Angels we have heard on high.  I found it very interesting that the christian and hebrew bibles and even the quran, all describe angels in about the same way.  Funny, now it seems to be a woo woo, hippie way out there thing to believe in angels, but it has been at the root of all 3 great world religions.  We have all heard of guardian angels.  Since the beginning of recorded time, humans have been talking about angels.  Its thread runs through almost all religions. Admittedly the wing idea came later….
(Just so you know: the City of Los Angeles was not really named after the angels, but after Mary, who is described in Roman Catholic traditions as Queen of the angels related to various places. In LA's case, the place is the Porciuncula River: the original name of the town was El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula (The Town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of the Porciuncula [Los Angeles] River). Porciuncula means 'Little Portion', and is a reference to the chapel near Assisi, Italy, where the Franciscan movement started. In turn, that chapel is in a basilica whose original or full name came from the Catholic story of the ascent of Mary into heaven, accompanied by many angels.) 

http://www.spirithome.com/angels.html





"CMT has tapped View sister Elisabeth Hasselbeck as host of its new series, “Angels Among Us,” premiering Sept. 15 at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT.

The four-episode “Angels” series, according to CMT, “features everyday men and women who believe they were delivered from tragedy through angelic encounters.”  Hasselbeck will present their true-life stories through interviews with the survivors, eye-witness accounts and reenactments.

The debut episode of “Angels Among Us” will commemorate the 10-year anniversary of 9/11, featuring Genelle Guzman-McMillan, Ron DiFrancesco and John Yates, whose lives were changed when terrorists attacked the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

Guzman-McMillan was on the 13th floor of Tower One when it collapsed on top of her. She believes an angel held her hand until she became the last victim pulled from the rubble 27 hours later. DiFrancesco was one of four survivors from above the impact zone of Tower Two, escaping death after he heard an otherworldly voice urging him to run into the fire. And at the Pentagon, Yates pushed through massive injuries towards safety with the help of something extraordinary."
It is not known precisely where angels dwell - whether in the air, the void, or the planets.  It has not been God's pleasure that we should be informed of their abode.  - Voltaire


"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."  - Hebrews 13:2

thank you angels, come back anytime


No comments:

Post a Comment