Monday, July 15, 2013

not sure why I have not been blogging
 
 sometimes I think I am insecure
but then we know I think too much
 
 saw a great quote this week on facebook:
 
"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've should've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.” ~ Tupac Shakur
 
 taking his advice and moving on
 
 
 
- packing for Wyoming
 
a 2 week trip in the mountains with my brother
seeing an old friend from my California days who I have not seen in over 25 years
and good friends from Mexico
 I can't wait to see their place in the states
 
 
 
we are going camping for a couple days in the Medicine Bow Mountains
map - southeast corner
 
 
there will be photos and so much to tell you when I get back


1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! We'll be just to your North, in Montana, on a 10 visit with Caitlin, Mike, the G'dogs, Alex, Andrew and Emily. The whole trip together, and it isn't even Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete