Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Halloween
 
and odds and ends from October
 
 
 
it sounds better in Spanish - don't you think
 Dia de los Muertos
 
 
 
this is my daughter's design
 
 
she printed it on kids shirts and it looks adorable
 
ART
 
 
 
 
I have always liked Halloween
I think it is my favorite holiday 
 
 
at a party last week-end I was the Fairy Grandmother
and Miss L. was my little fairy assistant
we had wands and wings
 
 
and ate eyeballs
 
 
great costume huh?

 
Halloween around the world
 
 
this sort of puts things in perspective
 
 
this too - it is so strange looking - but just as valid  
 
 
an awesome photo
how do people even get photos like these....
 
 
 
 
 I have been feeling feisty lately
 
 
oh true
 


 
are they holding hands?  really?
 
 
 

 
Burning Man  (hot woman)  2013
 
 how did they do that?
 

 
 
 
 
 I so second that
 
 
 
good night Catrina




 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment