Friday, May 31, 2013

wow - the end of May - already
 
here is the end of the months odd assortment of photos
 

not many people know where this is - ha
I came across it on Google earth
our cabin was a mile from here toward Quilcene
 

 
 I know - this is turning into pinterest
but I thought this was very cute and clever
 
 
well said, I feel the same way
anyone else?
 

 



 
 did you read to the end
how to get a bikini body - put a bikini on your body
I love that line
 
 



 
 this is so darn cute
there is something compelling about miniatures
 
 
these are my colors
I am feeling them this month
 

 
metal sculpture

 
right on Howard - don't you love him?
 

 
 from war to fairy houses
make some with you favorite little people
 

 
how do people get these cool photographs

 
 this is such a good idea
 


 
validated
by Oscar Wilde - yes!

 
oh yeah, and I want to eat here too
somewhere in Japan?  China?
I need to take better notes
 
 
 this is one fabulous idea
it could be used in lots of rooms
it sure would cheer someone up if they had to stay in bed....
 
 

the last one is my favorite - tattoo dolls
I don't know her but I want to give her credit
 
 
tat too cool
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment