Thursday, May 16, 2013

 a splendid mother's day
 
 
at the warm mineral springs
 
 
or the fountain of youth as it was known in Ponce de Leon's day
 
there are several places in Florida called the fountain of youth
so I googled it
 
 
it looks like he came to Charlotte Harbor 1513
 he could have come in Charlotte Harbor, gone up the Mayakka River
and be a few miles from the springs
very likely really
 

 
he had to travel a lot further than us
we are so lucky it is only 10 miles from home
next time J. for sure
 

I bet Mr. Leon wouldn't recognize it
 

 
 well, heading out
 
 
 goofing around
 
 
mermaids
 
 
 merbabies
 
 happy mother's day to my wonderful daughter
 
 
with out whom none of this
 
 
 would be possible
 
 
 
 lunch was wonderful too
(a real treat, no one cooks or cleans, right?)
 
I think I told you about the place before
 
 
great organic food
 
 
served on the deck over looking the springs
 
 
plus this cool guy was playing the steel drum
 
 
it was a wonderful and relaxing day
 
 
 
 with
 

 
 all
 
 
 people
 
 
 
I love
 

 
thank-you
 
 
and
 
 
 
I still miss her everyday
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Merbabies...I love it! You had a wonderful Mother's Day, and you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete