Thursday, November 24, 2011

my favorite image from this Thanksgiving :


Arlo was old enough to eat his first real Thanksgiving dinner
he liked it
I don't think he could get anymore in his mouth if he tried!


we actually had Thanksgiving "Dinner" last Sunday
my brother was here from Michigan
and we got the family together at our house


I didn't get a picture of the turkey
but I did get this picture of Mom's special strawberry jello thing
we love it and it would not be thanksgiving without it
Beth made 2 beautiful pies from scratch, and I missed getting
their picture before they disappeared


Thanksgiving in Florida, eating out on the lanai
in view of the palm trees


great photo of my dad and Em


a nice one of my mom


after dinner was the family croquet game


some discussing of the rules was needed


yep, he is going to "send" her....


today, the real Thanksgiving
we went to the play structure at the beach
and had turkey sandwiches


it is a really nice place
even though the beach was crowded
there was no one but us back here at the play park
you can't see it from the beach parking lot and I
don't think many people know it is there



crazy swinger


brave boy


Beth found this awesome double stroller on Craigslist


Lulu Bell is one sweet baby
(oh, her head isn't really pointed - it's the hat...)


we had a great day, hope all of you did too!







2 comments:

  1. Catching up on your blog tonight, Deborah, and thoroughly enjoying myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete