Saturday, March 8, 2014

whoa - is it March already??

what happened to my favorite photos from February??

sorry about that - here they are



I love this cabin, the cozy essence of winter

(truth is it was 60 here in Florida today
and I was freezing.....)

some dreams are better left as dreams 







Willie's take on this year's winter Olympics
his shirt says -
let the Russians play with themselves

Valentines's Day


  you can't forget Valentine's Day



  in February


I have to show you the gorgeous roses I got 
don't you love roses?  


note to self - brush hair often


yes!  that's it!


 so sweet - a miniature violin shop in a real violin


 photos like this really make me miss living in the
Pacific Northwest



this is the bumper sticker I am going to put on my car
here in the red state of Florida


and the good news this month is that my Dad won $1,000
on a scratch off ticket!
he was going for the $2,500 a week for life.....next time

he is a gambler and he has always been lucky


new motto 2014





"more beautiful for having been broken...."


1 comment:

  1. Uppermost in my mind is, congrats to your dad on the $1000.! Dang...guess I'm nothing but a material girl after all. But right up there too is changing the things you cannot accept...

    ReplyDelete