Thursday, December 12, 2013

craft show

this time the star of the show is not a grandchild
but my daughter


she did a craft fair last week-end - her table looked great



all the designs are her original art, she carves the block 
and hand prints them on 100% cotton shirts


she had a basket of little baby rattles she made
babies love sucking on those ribbons


I love the passion flower in the upper left
it is printed on fabric and sewn onto the shirt

her new shirt says Baller and has a Ball Jar on the back
great play on a new slang word

(right, I had to look it up too) 


 baller
A thug that has "made it" to the big time. Originally referred to ball players that made it out of the streets to make millions as a pro ball player, but now is used to describe any thug that is living large.
Pain is a part of the game when you're a baller.
 - according to the Urban Dictionary



these are printed on paper 


and 
float mounted


 this one is my favorite

she did holiday cards too


look for her on http://www.etsy.com/  


sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am
to have such a talented daughter
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment