Thursday, January 26, 2012

last Monday was Chinese New Year




2012 is the year of the Dragon


more specifically
the year of the Water Dragon

this could work out good for me
I am a dragon by birth year
and by birth sign
and my birth year was the water dragon!
 
a double dragon!
double water!

 
maybe I should get this tattoo
then I would be the girl with a dragon tattoo.....



this is a common parade dragon
celebrating the Year of the Water Dragon


this is how they are parading the dragon this year in some places in China!


I found so many cool dragons on the Internet


Happy Chinese New Year!!

old Chinese proverb
"To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon."

there you have it

No comments:

Post a Comment